March 20, 2013–For Professionals and Local Leaders
March 19, 2013–For College Students
Coeur d’Alene / Twin Falls
The March 20 symposium is from 8:00AM-5:45PM.
- March 20, 2013 community sessions conference agenda
- March 19, 2013 student sessions conference agenda
- More information: Conference program
Participants at the two sites will be joined through videoconferencing. Our goal in using this ground-breaking, two-site format is to make high-quality presentations and interactions available to people across the state, while minimizing travel time and expenses for conference participants.
Community Stewardship for Economic Benefits will explore sustainability from the perspective of cost-savings and economic development in small communities and mid-sized cities.
• Showcase cost-saving practices, scale-appropriate technologies, and economic development opportunities and case studies from Idaho communities.
• Provide practical information to move from concept to funding and implementation.
• Facilitate networking and partnerships between communities, businesses, government and higher education.
Who should attend?
Community leaders, economic development professionals, and elected officials and staff from communities, tribes, counties and the state. Students and faculty from colleges and universities in the Pacific Northwest.
Note: this announcement was also posted on December 17